RF TUNABLE MATCHING NETWORK
The RF Tunable Matching Network can be used to easily perform impedance matching. The Matching Network is optimized for the 0.85-1.0 GHz frequency range. Thanks to the 1024 possible network configurations, it covers a wide impedance range in the Smith Chart, resulting in s11 below 10dB.
The Matching Network is supplied with host software, which allows controlling the Network from a host PC.
The core of the RF Tunable Matching Network is NCD2300D (RF Non-Volatile Digital Programmable Capacitor), of which two devices are included. Additionally, only commercial inductors are necessary to implement the RF tunable Matching Network.
• Optimized for 0.85-1.0 GHz frequency range
• 1024 possible combinations by using two NCD2300D (5-bit Digital Programmable Capacitor)
• SPI interface to control the matching network
• Includes micro-USB connector for control and supply
• Tunable Matching Networks to overcome the dispersion of external components
• Tunable Matching Networks for RF characterization of unmatched blocks
• Tunable Matching Networks for antenna detuning (due to water, skin proximity…)