NON-VOLATILE DIGITAL PROGRAMMABLE CAPACITOR
The NCD2400M is a dedicated electronic calibrator for oscillators, with reliable performance at 105ºC as required by OCXO applications.
This product can be used in series or shunt configuration, to support a wide variety of tuning circuit topologies.
Digitally controlled capacitance trimming information is communicated via a 2-wire (I2C compatible) interface. The calibration value can be stored in the internal, reprogrammable, non-volatile memory.
• 2-wire (I2C compatible) serial interface
• 9-bit 512-state digital programmable capacitor
• Cshunt = 12.5pF to 194pF (15.6:1 tuning ratio) in discrete 355fF steps
• Cseries = 1.7pF to 194pF in discrete 376fF steps
• Wide power supply range (2.5 to 5.5V)
• EEPROM non-volatile memory
• Series or shunt configuration supported
• Operation at 105ºC
• 2 x 2 x 0.65 mm 6-pin DFN package, MSL 1